Monday 19th April
- Mint choc chip over night oats
- Chorizo, Onion and pepper omelette with chipotle beans
- Protein pancakes with peanut butter and banana
- Lean beef and sweet potato cottage pie with Kale, Cauliflower and carrot
- Honey chilli chicken stir fry with egg noodles and steamed greens
- Peri Peri chicken with flavoured rice, Tender stem broccoli and Reubens peri peri sauce
- Lean pork and leek sausages with champ, Cabbage, Peas and onion gravy
- Chinese style beef curry with brown long grain rice and mange tout
- Chicken and bacon carbonara
- Lean beef ragu with penne pasta and spinach
- Spanish chicken, Chorizo and potato stew
- (Sat) Tandoori chicken and orzo mixed salad with low fat Reubens dressing
- Chicken massaman curry with brown rice and sugar snap peas
- Lean beef casserole with mashed potato, Cabbage, Broccoli and green beans
- (Sat) Chili and lime salmon with roast new potatoes and mixed greens
What meals will I get on this plan?
We have a variety of different meal plan options to suit all budgets.
Depending on what you order you will receive either 5/6 days of dinners, or lunches, lunches and dinners, or breakfast lunch and dinners.
Which meal plan is the best value for money?
The breakfast lunch and dinner plans are the best value for money as they give you all of your daily nutrition.
Which option should I choose to lose the most weight?
Our weight loss meal plan is the best option that will help you lose weight. We have both monthly and weekly options.
How many weeks should I stay on this plan to expect results?
Depending on your body composition and goals you should start seeing results after 1-2 weeks.
Will I get the same meals every week or will they change?
The menu for meal prep changes every week.
Can I change my plan later if I need to?
You have until midnight Friday before your first delivery to alter your plan. After this time we cannot alter your plans.
Do I get all my meals delivered at once?
To ensure you receive your meals at their ultimate freshness, our meal plans are split across 2 deliveries each week. Deliveries within the greater Belfast area are on a Sunday afternoon and Wednesday evening and all deliveries outside this area are on a Monday and Thursday between 9:00am-5:00pm.
Do you deal with food intolerances / special requirements?
Yes, we offer the option to substitute meals containing allergens for a different meal from the same delivery.
If you have any allergens please contact us via email prior to ordering to ensure that we are able to accommodate your allergy.
Which area do you cover for meal prep delivery?
Based in Belfast, We deliver anywhere in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
How should I store my food?
In the fridge.